1,025 Apartments for rent in Vestavia Hills, AL with Garages
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (5)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Vestavia Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Vestavia Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vestavia Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Garages (2)
- Homewood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (54)
- Hoover Apartments with Garages (13)
- Irondale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pelham Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chelsea Apartments with Garages (7)
- Fultondale Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Forestdale Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Vestavia Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Vestavia Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vestavia Hills?
"Cause there's another chance and a someday soon; shining like the Alabama moon; she's looking for her promised land; out beyond the lights of Birmingham." (-Amanda Marshall, "Birmingham")
Beyond the lights of Birmingham, nestled among stately American Beech and Scarlet Oaks, lies the thriving small city of Vestavia Hills. Thanks to an abundant tax base,attractive, developed neighborhoods, the community is understandably popular with Birmingham professionals. See more
Vestavia Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.