921 Apartments for rent in Renton, WA with Hardwood Floors
- Renton Accessible Apartments (12)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Renton Apartments with Garages (34)
- Renton Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Renton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Renton Apartments with Pools (22)
- Renton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Renton Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Renton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Tukwila Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kent Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- SeaTac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bellevue Apartments with Hardwood Floors (62)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Burien Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Renton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Renton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Renton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Renton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Shh, can you hear that? That’s the sound of psychedelic guitar rifs blowing in on the Puget Sound breeze. You hear that because you’re moving to Renton, Washington, the birthplace (and final resting place, for all you pilgrims of rock) of Jimi Hendrix. Jimi may be long gone, but these days Renton is a bustling city of 90,000 situated a blessed eleven miles from the land of Starbucks and the Space Needle itself, Seattle. Renton may be a former dreary coal manufacturing hub, but believe you me - these days it’s known for its affordable rents and rising star in Washington’s West Coast scene. Whether you’re searching for yesterday’s Seattle grunge, a lucrative aviation job or just a really great cup of coffee and a rainy day, Renton has you covered on all fronts. Now let’s throw on your flannel shirt and Birkenstocks and get down to rocking out on your apartment hunt. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Renton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.