270 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mercer Island, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mercer Island (4)
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (11)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (14)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mercer Island Luxury Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (4)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Newcastle 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bellevue 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Renton 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Tukwila 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Seattle 3 Bedroom Apartments (101)
- White Center 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- SeaTac 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kirkland 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Burien 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Mercer Island. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.