2,107 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Kirkland, WA
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (18)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Kirkland Apartments with Garages (32)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Kirkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Kirkland Apartments with Parking (51)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (18)
- Kirkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (3)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Kenmore Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bothell Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Woodinville Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Bothell West Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cottage Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mill Creek East Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Having trouble with Craigslist Kirkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
An Eastside classic, Kirkland is the land of waterfront parks, small-town downtown diversions, and brilliant feats of local culture. It's a Seattle suburb worth scoping out, preferably from your paddleboard on a gorgeous summer day. Without further ado, let's find you some property to rent! But first, a few notes... See more
Finding an apartment in Kirkland that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.