1,433 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lynnwood, WA
- Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (23)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (17)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lynnwood (18)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lynnwood (17)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lynnwood (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lynnwood (4)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Alderwood Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mukilteo Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lynnwood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lynnwood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lynnwood?
So you've made it to Lynnwood, the farthest of the Seattle suburbs, and are looking for the perfect apartment rental in this small town atmosphere. Well, look no further, because we've got all the listings and city info you could ever need. Have a quick read and learn everything you need to know.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lynnwood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Known as a hub city for retail shopping, Lynnwood has a lot more going on than visiting the area's strip malls and big box stores. A mix of urban and suburban living, and a history of counterculture residents (from bikers to hippies to modern-day punks and hipsters), the area is now home to a mix of people from all walks of life. The big pass times around here? Well, the city's greenbelt trails, the golf courses, and the nearby forests and lakes are spectacular. However, with even more rainfall than the city of Seattle, Lynnwood residents often find themselves at the local bowling alley/skating rink, which has been a favorite hangout since the 50's. Or, you could always take some classes at the city's two higher education institutions: Central Washington University and Edmonds Community College.
When Lynnwood locals aren't out shopping, bowling, hiking, or hitting the books, they’re at home enjoying the luxury of affordable apartment communities with long lists of amenities, such as pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, playgrounds, and laundry facilities. While inexpensive apartments are available for as little as $650, you can also spoil yourself stupid with $1,500 apartments that feature a ridiculous amount of luxury amenities, such as dog parks, yoga instructors, aerobics classes, spa's, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, indoor basketball and volleyball courts, tennis courts, and even movie theaters. With all the rainy days each year, amenities like these can really come in handy.
If you are looking for a pet friendly apartment, then you’re in luck. Refine your search to "Pet Friendly" and you’ll see a long list of apartments with cats allowed, dogs allowed, and even large dogs allowed. So bring those furry friends along, because finding a cat friendly or dog friendly home is about as easy as breathing around here.
That's the looks of things in Lynnwood these days. Good luck on the apartment hunt!
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lynnwood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lynnwood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lynnwood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.