152 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in North Lynnwood, WA
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in North Lynnwood (2)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Picnic Point Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mukilteo Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mill Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in North Lynnwood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in North Lynnwood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in North Lynnwood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in North Lynnwood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in North Lynnwood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.