803 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mill Creek, WA
- Mill Creek Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mill Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mill Creek (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mill Creek (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mill Creek (5)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Eastmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Silver Firs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bothell East Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bothell Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mill Creek?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mill Creek?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mill Creek?
Mill Creek refers to itself as, "a community committed to quality living." Only a short drive out of Seattle, you can always escape to the bay for a little madness if the quiet quality drives you crazy.
Mill Creek was originally built as a subdivision centered around a golf course. The area still retains its upper crust suburban feeling today as a small town just northeast of Seattle. Mill Creek is technically a suburb, though people do choose to go live there because it is quiet, safe and a bit more affordable than the city of Seattle proper. Mill Creek is relatively sleepy, but the middle of town -- Mill Creek Town Center -- is a hotbed of entertainment and commerce.
Having trouble with Craigslist Mill Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mill Creek should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mill Creek may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mill Creek. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.