1,227 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (12)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edmonds (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Edmonds (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edmonds (3)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Edmonds (2)
- Mountlake Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lake Forest Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alderwood Manor Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mukilteo Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bothell West Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kenmore Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Edmonds?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Edmonds?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Edmonds?
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Edmonds should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Edmonds may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Edmonds. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.