1,817 Apartments for rent in Tuckahoe, VA with Balconies
- Tuckahoe Accessible Apartments (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Parking (8)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Tuckahoe Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tuckahoe Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Innsbrook Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bon Air Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Short Pump Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (157)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Brandermill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Tuckahoe?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Tuckahoe?
"When I'm at home in Virginia, I become more hermit-like. I like my own home." -- Robert Duvall
A census designated place located in Henrico County Virginia, the village of Tuckahoe is home to 44,990 residents, all living within 21.78 square miles of each other. It is actually a northwestern suburb of Richmond that is rapidly growing more popular, since many are looking to move a little further out from the city for a bit of peace and quiet. With an elevation of 217 feet above sea level, there is a nice gentle rise and fall of the surrounding countryside that gives this area a rather harmonious and tranquil feel. Tuckahoe is rich with Virginian history and preservation. For example, Thomas Jefferson's boyhood home is located in Tuckahoe, established in 1712! The Tuckahoe Plantation was built on a bluff overlooking the James River Valley and is a stunning statement of historical perseverance over the passage of time. As with the Tuckahoe Plantation, the rest of the village is just as lovingly tended and cared for as a point of pride for the locals. It is easy to understand why those who discover this quaint little village decide to move here and stay. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Tuckahoe renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.