3,338 Apartments for rent in Lincolnia, VA with Balconies
- Lincolnia Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lincolnia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lincolnia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (5)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Alexandria Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lincolnia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lincolnia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lincolnia?
"Now it takes me back to times on Lincoln Avenue / When you said you'd never get tired of the boy / that seemed to be so far from growing up / But we were different then." (-- Train,"Lincoln Avenue")
This little patch of land in Fairfax County, Virginia is an official census designated place according to US statistics. It is home to about 22,000 people and covers 2.9 square miles. This is a sparsely populated part of Virginia that is occupied by many family farms and horse ranches, which gives Lincolnia a unique, rural perspective. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lincolnia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.