944 Apartments for rent in Leesburg, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leesburg Apartments with Parking (14)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Leesburg Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Luxury Apartments (18)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Broadlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ashburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brambleton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Loudoun Valley Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Countryside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Arcola Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Leesburg?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Leesburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leesburg?
One of the top-selling books in the Image of America series is the one that focuses on the historic town of Leesburg, VA. It even mentions the extremely popular local Haunted Walking Tours. And, you know, political ghosts can be even scarier in the afterlife.
Leesburg, Virginia is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in America. The word picturesque perfectly describes the town with its antiquated look hiding a wealth of modern amenities. While the city has not forgotten its historic past, it nevertheless embraces the modern world and keeps a keen eye focused on the future. Residents here are treated to the best of both worlds in that their home offers them every amenity they could wish for along with the chance of enjoying quiet times. Be sure to take note of the beautiful gardens in the area; people here are very serious about their gardening, and you can quickly make friends by complimenting their blooming azaleas. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Leesburg renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.