656 Apartments for rent in Lake Ridge, VA with Balconies
- Lake Ridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Parking (15)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Lake Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lake Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- County Center Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dale City Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Neabsco Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lorton Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lake Ridge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lake Ridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Ridge?
As one of the first great master planned communities, Lake Ridge offers the mid-century ideal of the perfect home. Even Dr. Evil would be jealous of the amount of planning and work put into designing this city.
If you want lush rolling hills, fiery red and gold leaves in the autumn, and a clean community, Lake Ridge is for you. Granted, you will pay for it, possibly through your nose. You won't find many rental apartments or studio bachelor pads in this Woodbridge suburb just south of Washington, DC. Don't let the Stepford vibe scare you off, though. Lake Ridge is worth the extra price tag when you factor in convenient shopping centers, natural beauty and the fact that you never have to mow your lawn again. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lake Ridge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.