117 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Franconia, VA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franconia (9)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Franconia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Franconia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Franconia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Franconia Apartments with Parking (15)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Franconia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Franconia Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Franconia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Franconia (4)
- Kingstowne 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lincolnia 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newington 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rose Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Groveton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Springfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Annandale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hybla Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newington Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Franconia is home to Belvale a historic mansion that was the home of George Johnston, a contemporary of George Washington who served in the Virginia House of Burgesses and who protested the Stamp Act.
Franconia is considered a suburb sometimes of the big city Washington D.C., and sometimes of D.C.'s own suburb Alexandria, VA. Theres really not too much that goes on in Franconia except living, since people opt to settle down here for a cheaper life than Washington D.C. In fact, Yelp.com only lists one restaurant in Franconia, which is a Roy Rogers fast food joint. The city was settled around a railroad station that opened here in the 1870s. The average income level is high here. Essentially, if you're going to Franconia, you'll want to settle down. You'll be able to find somewhere nice to live, and that's pretty much it you'll want to spend most of your free/recreational time somewhere a little more lively nearby. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Franconia provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Franconia. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.