5,114 Apartments for rent in Bailey's Crossroads, VA with Hardwood Floors
- Bailey's Crossroads Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bailey's Crossroads Furnished Apartments (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (190)
- Alexandria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (114)
- Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Annandale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Huntington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bailey's Crossroads?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bailey's Crossroads?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bailey's Crossroads?
"Bailey, you never took your high beams off of me and Bailey, the tension we conspired was indiscreet. And Bailey, why was I so fain to set you free? Bailey, that's when I lost you carelessly, Bailey..." (- Making April)
Bailey's Crossroads is located where State Route 7 meets State Route 244: the spot where Abraham Lincoln requested a review of his army troops in 1861 during the American Civil War. The town is home to nearly 24,000 residents, but it's not officially incorporated as an urban center. Bailey's Crossroads covers about 2 square miles of land in Fairfax Country, Virginia, and was named after a prominent family in the area. Well, specifically, it was named after the family's opulent dwelling, the aptly-named "Bailey's Mansion." Now the mansion is gone, but the name has stuck for everyone who calls this piece of land home. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bailey's Crossroads renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.