1,237 Apartments for rent in West Jordan, UT with Parking
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Apartments with Balconies (12)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- West Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- West Jordan Furnished Apartments (4)
- West Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Kearns Apartments with Parking (2)
- South Jordan Apartments with Parking (20)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (12)
- West Valley City Apartments with Parking (18)
- Riverton Apartments with Parking (14)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (19)
- Herriman Apartments with Parking (24)
- Murray Apartments with Parking (14)
- Magna Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Parking (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in West Jordan?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in West Jordan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Jordan?
West Jordan, UtahSee more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some West Jordan apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.