1,135 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Jordan, UT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Jordan (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Jordan (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Jordan (6)
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Apartments with Balconies (15)
- West Jordan Apartments with Garages (24)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Jordan Apartments with Parking (26)
- West Jordan Apartments with Pools (9)
- West Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- West Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Jordan Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- South Jordan 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Taylorsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Valley City 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Riverton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Midvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Herriman 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Murray 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Bluffdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Salt Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Sandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Jordan?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in West Jordan?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in West Jordan?
West Jordan, UtahSee more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Jordan offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Jordan, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.