673 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Grove, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Garages (12)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Parking (18)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Pleasant Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pleasant Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- American Fork Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vineyard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Highland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Orem Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Provo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Pleasant Grove?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Pleasant Grove?
"The costume ballet is a gorgeous thing to view. There is no dance, but rather you will see a movement from block to block of every hue displayed in early April most gracefully by my own and every other costumed tree. (My city is famous for its beautiful trees; hence the name Pleasant Grove.)" (-Andrea Dietrich, "The Costume Ballet of Pleasant Grove")
Aptly nicknamed Utahs "City of Trees," Pleasant Grove’s allure lies in its tree-lined streets. With the majestic Mt. Timpanogos and Utah Lake in the background, nature has showered much of its bounty upon this city. If you are fascinated by scenic landscapes and nature, Pleasant Grove has much in store for you! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Pleasant Grove means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Pleasant Grove could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.