913 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in South Jordan, UT
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (5)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (18)
- South Jordan Apartments with Garages (21)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (16)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- South Jordan Apartments with Parking (23)
- South Jordan Apartments with Pools (18)
- South Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- South Jordan Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Riverton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Herriman Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Bluffdale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Kearns Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Murray Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
Finding an apartment in South Jordan that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.