801 Accessible Apartments for rent in Lehi, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (40)
- Lehi Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lehi Apartments with Parking (44)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lehi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lehi Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (4)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orem Accessible Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Lehi?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Lehi?
"Hey, hey! Whats this I see? I thought this was a party. Let's dance!" ( Ren, Footloose )
After its immortalization in the 1984 classic, Footloose, it's not a surprise that Lehi has a thriving economy and is in the midst of a growth spurt. Who could resist being close to ground that Kevin Bacon has walked on? Many companies are choosing to maintain their offices in this city today, perhaps not only because of Kevin Bacon, but because of this trend there’s been an influx of people putting down their money on new homes. Additionally, many find it an ideal place to live. If you happen to be in that boat, let’s get right down to the business of finding you the perfect place to call home! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Lehi with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Lehi. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.