415 Apartments for rent in Lehi, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lehi Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lehi Apartments with Parking (44)
- Lehi Apartments with Pools (36)
- Lehi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lehi Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lehi Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Highland Apartments with Garages (4)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (22)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- American Fork Apartments with Garages (18)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (10)
- Riverton Apartments with Garages (15)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Garages (12)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (21)
- Vineyard Apartments with Garages (9)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lehi?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lehi?
"Hey, hey! Whats this I see? I thought this was a party. Let's dance!" ( Ren, Footloose )
After its immortalization in the 1984 classic, Footloose, it's not a surprise that Lehi has a thriving economy and is in the midst of a growth spurt. Who could resist being close to ground that Kevin Bacon has walked on? Many companies are choosing to maintain their offices in this city today, perhaps not only because of Kevin Bacon, but because of this trend there’s been an influx of people putting down their money on new homes. Additionally, many find it an ideal place to live. If you happen to be in that boat, let’s get right down to the business of finding you the perfect place to call home! See more
Lehi apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.