537 Apartments for rent in Layton, UT with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Layton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Layton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Layton Apartments with Parking (20)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Layton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Kaysville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Washington Terrace Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Ogden Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Syracuse Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Clinton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roy Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Layton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Layton?
If you hold a grudge against taxes (who doesn't though), Layton may be the city for you. In the 1890s, Layton's citizens protested against having to pay taxes to nearby Kaysville, taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court and winning.
Layton is a city in Davis County, Utah, with a population of 67,311. It was founded by a Mormon named Christopher Layton in the 1850s. It has a large mall and a heritage museum in addition to a smattering of shops and restaurants around town, leaving locals with an array of options to keep them busy. You definitely wont feel overwhelmed with options in Layton, but it is a nice place to call home once youre ready to settle into a laid-back groove. Homes are wallet-friendly, and with the two cities nearby, you have access to an airport, nightlife, and urban adventure without being in the thick of it all. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Layton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.