1,214 Apartments for rent in Herriman, UT with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Herriman Apartments with Garages (24)
- Herriman Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Herriman Apartments with Parking (27)
- Herriman Apartments with Pools (16)
- Herriman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Herriman Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Herriman Furnished Apartments (4)
- Herriman Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Riverton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- South Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- West Jordan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Draper Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lehi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Kearns Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Herriman?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Herriman?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Herriman?
Herriman, Utah, was founded in 1849 by Robert Dansie and Thomas Jefferson Butterfield. To help remember these founders after their passing, a special monument was constructed in the Herriman cemetery in their honor.
Herriman is a city in the southern area of Salt Lake County, one of the biggest counties in the state. The town itself is home to around 21,000 people. Individuals from all walks of life enjoy this pleasant community with plenty of green space. Do you enjoy Easter egg hunts, rodeos and movies in the park? These are just some of the great community activities you can find here. The Herriman Arts Council puts on dances, concerts and special events like holiday sing-alongs. There's even a Ms. Herriman Pageant and a pumpkin festival. Join a sports league, browse the shops in the downtown center or put on your hiking boots -- beautiful trails are in the hills and mountains nearby. Feel like home yet? While this little sweet spot was founded over two centuries ago primarily by Butterfield and Dansie, several other key individuals of the era assisted in its development. Community was important to them, and the essence of that spirit continues today. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Herriman renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.