144 Apartments for rent in The Colony, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in The Colony (4)
- The Colony Accessible Apartments (2)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Garages (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Gyms (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- The Colony Apartments with Parking (5)
- The Colony Apartments with Pools (5)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- The Colony Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hebron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Little Elm Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Addison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Plano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Coppell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Prosper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in The Colony?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in The Colony?
How can I find a cheap apartment in The Colony?
Why is it called "The Colony?" Here's an interesting tidbit about the name of this city: "The Colony" was chosen because "Colony" was already in use by another city.
Are you searching for a modern city with a small-town feel to call home? Look no further than The Colony, in Denton County, Texas. Named as one of Money magazine's top 50 best places to live in 2013 and Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Sports Town of the United States in 2003, The Colony is definitely a top-notch place to look for rental property. As of the 2010 census, the population in this city was a sizable 36,328 residents. If you are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment, 1-bedroom apartment, or condo to rent, you've come to the right place in your search for quality rental properties. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in The Colony offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in The Colony. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in The Colony can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.