1,102 Apartments for rent in Cibolo, TX with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Cibolo Apartments with Garages (17)
- Cibolo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Parking (19)
- Cibolo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cibolo Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Schertz Apartments with Pools (7)
- Universal City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Selma Apartments with Pools (4)
- Converse Apartments with Pools (6)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- New Braunfels Apartments with Pools (38)
- Windcrest Apartments with Pools (2)
- Seguin Apartments with Pools (6)
- Geronimo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cibolo?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cibolo?
Cibolo is a Native American and Spanish word that means buffalo, or bison, which used to roam this part of southern Texas.
Close to San Antonio in Guadalupe County, Cibolo, with a population of around 15,000, offers a small-town feeling with big-city amenities close at hand. Bearing a town motto as the "city of choice," this pleasant community is big on the outdoors and includes the Crescent Bend Nature Center with over 100 acres to hike and explore. The Guadalupe River is a big draw to rafters and boaters, and while many residents commute to San Antonio for work, the drive time is less than twenty minutes. Weather is temperate: while sometimes hot in the summer months, warm winters and mild springs make this a great place to live if you like the outdoors -- and definitely if you're not all about parkas. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cibolo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cibolo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.