3,503 Apartments for rent in Grand Prairie, TX with Pools
- Grand Prairie Accessible Apartments (21)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Garages (25)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Parking (37)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Grand Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Grand Prairie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (72)
- Duncanville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mansfield Apartments with Pools (13)
- Euless Apartments with Pools (20)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (72)
- DeSoto Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bedford Apartments with Pools (14)
- Kennedale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Grand Prairie?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Grand Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grand Prairie?
"Grand Prairie, Texas, home on the range / I come here for salvation but I'm just another stranger." (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, “Grand Prairie TX Homesick Blues”)
As they say, deciding where to live all comes down to three factors: location, location, location. If you just can’t decide if you want to be in the rapidly growing cowtown of Fort Worth or the slick metropolis of Dallas, Grand Prairie is right in between. The Dallas/Fort Worth region is one of the fastest growing areas of the country, and not just because they have fabulous Mexican food and the Dallas Cowboys. The job market in Dallas/Fort Worth is also just as hot as the weather.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grand Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Grand Prairie means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Grand Prairie could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.