134 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Grand Prairie, TX
- Grand Prairie Accessible Apartments (24)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Garages (25)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Parking (34)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Pools (36)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Grand Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Grand Prairie Furnished Apartments (3)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Arlington Cheap Apartments (55)
- Cedar Hill Cheap Apartments (3)
- Euless Cheap Apartments (13)
- Irving Cheap Apartments (44)
- DeSoto Cheap Apartments (3)
- Bedford Cheap Apartments (13)
- Hurst Cheap Apartments (3)
- Grapevine Cheap Apartments (11)
- North Richland Hills Cheap Apartments (12)
- Dallas Cheap Apartments (213)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Grand Prairie?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Grand Prairie?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Grand Prairie?
"Grand Prairie, Texas, home on the range / I come here for salvation but I'm just another stranger." (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, “Grand Prairie TX Homesick Blues”)
As they say, deciding where to live all comes down to three factors: location, location, location. If you just can’t decide if you want to be in the rapidly growing cowtown of Fort Worth or the slick metropolis of Dallas, Grand Prairie is right in between. The Dallas/Fort Worth region is one of the fastest growing areas of the country, and not just because they have fabulous Mexican food and the Dallas Cowboys. The job market in Dallas/Fort Worth is also just as hot as the weather.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grand Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Grand Prairie takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Grand Prairie by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Grand Prairie in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Grand Prairie.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Grand Prairie. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Grand Prairie.