2,349 Apartments for rent in Cedar Hill, TX with Pools
- Cedar Hill Accessible Apartments (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Garages (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cedar Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cedar Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Duncanville Apartments with Pools (1)
- DeSoto Apartments with Pools (9)
- Midlothian Apartments with Pools (1)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Pools (42)
- Mansfield Apartments with Pools (14)
- Red Oak Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lancaster Apartments with Pools (3)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (74)
- Waxahachie Apartments with Pools (11)
- Kennedale Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cedar Hill?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cedar Hill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cedar Hill?
Welcome to Cedar Hill, Texas, a Dallas-Fort Worth suburb. Living here grants you more than a few benefits, including a short drive to the metropolitan area, great new shopping centers and extreme closeness to all sorts of natural beauty. Sounds good, huh? Now let’s find you a great apartment rental so you can settle in and start enjoying everything Cedar Hill has to offer!
Having trouble with Craigslist Cedar Hill? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cedar Hill means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cedar Hill could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.