210 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cibolo, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cibolo (5)
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cibolo Apartments with Garages (22)
- Cibolo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cibolo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cibolo Apartments with Parking (24)
- Cibolo Apartments with Pools (8)
- Cibolo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cibolo Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Cibolo Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cibolo (13)
- Schertz 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Universal City 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Selma 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Converse 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Live Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- New Braunfels 3 Bedroom Apartments (111)
- Windcrest 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kirby 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Seguin 3 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Geronimo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Cibolo is a Native American and Spanish word that means buffalo, or bison, which used to roam this part of southern Texas.
Close to San Antonio in Guadalupe County, Cibolo, with a population of around 15,000, offers a small-town feeling with big-city amenities close at hand. Bearing a town motto as the "city of choice," this pleasant community is big on the outdoors and includes the Crescent Bend Nature Center with over 100 acres to hike and explore. The Guadalupe River is a big draw to rafters and boaters, and while many residents commute to San Antonio for work, the drive time is less than twenty minutes. Weather is temperate: while sometimes hot in the summer months, warm winters and mild springs make this a great place to live if you like the outdoors -- and definitely if you're not all about parkas. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Cibolo provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Cibolo. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.