1,123 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Buda, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buda (5)
- Buda Accessible Apartments (4)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (10)
- Buda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Buda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Buda Apartments with Parking (11)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (10)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Buda Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Buda (6)
- Kyle 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Barton Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Marcos 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Austin 2 Bedroom Apartments (561)
- Bee Cave 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dripping Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lakeway 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wells Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lago Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manor 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Buda?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Buda?
How expensive are studio apartments in Buda?
Hear the scritch-scratch of tiny paws whizzing down the track? It's Wiener Dog Racing time in Buda, Texas! Each April, the Buda County Fair hosts this much-anticipated canine race to see which gallant-hearted dachshund will win that year's championship. The race is followed by, among other events, a best-dressed dog contest. It's easy to see that the residents of Buda, "The Outdoor Capital of Texas," love their dogs.
Located in the Texas Hill Country region just 13 miles southwest of Austin and 60 miles northeast of San Antonio, Buda, Texas, serves as a bedroom community for folks who work or play in the nearby capital city. During the heyday of the International-Great Northern Railroad, Buda started out as a railroad stop alongside the tracks. Things really got rolling when a much-sought-after depot was built in 1881; the city (called, at the time, Du Pre) was platted and began to gain even more momentum after the Carrington Hotel was built. The two widows in the kitchen cooked delicious, wholesome meals for hungry train travelers, and the hostess, Mrs. Carrington, was known to be friendly and well-liked by all. The city soon grew when settlers came, liked what they saw, got along fine with the friendly people they met, and decided to stay. Over the years, Buda has retained its small-town feel, slow-paced lifestyle and "country calm," even while larger surrounding cities experienced explosions in growth and population. The city fathers of Buda tout an affordable, safe, secure town, flush with outdoor activities and parks, whose residents are community-minded and proud of the city's history. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Buda are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Buda near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Buda that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.