1,172 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Buda, TX
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Buda (4)
- Buda Accessible Apartments (6)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Buda Apartments with Garages (6)
- Buda Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Buda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Buda Apartments with Parking (8)
- Buda Apartments with Pools (9)
- Buda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Buda Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Buda Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Buda (6)
- Kyle 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Barton Creek 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Marcos 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Austin 1 Bedroom Apartments (494)
- Bee Cave 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dripping Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lakeway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wells Branch 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Manor 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Cedar Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Buda?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Buda?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Buda?
Hear the scritch-scratch of tiny paws whizzing down the track? It's Wiener Dog Racing time in Buda, Texas! Each April, the Buda County Fair hosts this much-anticipated canine race to see which gallant-hearted dachshund will win that year's championship. The race is followed by, among other events, a best-dressed dog contest. It's easy to see that the residents of Buda, "The Outdoor Capital of Texas," love their dogs.
Located in the Texas Hill Country region just 13 miles southwest of Austin and 60 miles northeast of San Antonio, Buda, Texas, serves as a bedroom community for folks who work or play in the nearby capital city. During the heyday of the International-Great Northern Railroad, Buda started out as a railroad stop alongside the tracks. Things really got rolling when a much-sought-after depot was built in 1881; the city (called, at the time, Du Pre) was platted and began to gain even more momentum after the Carrington Hotel was built. The two widows in the kitchen cooked delicious, wholesome meals for hungry train travelers, and the hostess, Mrs. Carrington, was known to be friendly and well-liked by all. The city soon grew when settlers came, liked what they saw, got along fine with the friendly people they met, and decided to stay. Over the years, Buda has retained its small-town feel, slow-paced lifestyle and "country calm," even while larger surrounding cities experienced explosions in growth and population. The city fathers of Buda tout an affordable, safe, secure town, flush with outdoor activities and parks, whose residents are community-minded and proud of the city's history. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Buda offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Buda, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.