2,281 Apartments for rent in Arlington, TX with Balconies
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (44)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (24)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Arlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (60)
- Arlington Apartments with Parking (70)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (73)
- Arlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (74)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Kennedale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mansfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bedford Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Everman Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Arlington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Arlington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington?
Howdy, cowboys and cowgirls! Rumor going around the Lone Star State is you’re looking to lasso a sweet apartment deal in Arlington, home of the Cowboys, Rangers, and about 380,000 other proud Texans. Good for you, buckaroos! Situated in the heart of the “Metroplex” just 12 miles from Fort Worth and 20 from Dallas, Arlington is a vibrant and diverse city boasting neighborhoods and rental properties catering to working professionals, growing families, and students alike. Here are a few tips, trick...
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Arlington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.