312 Apartments for rent in Clarksville, TN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clarksville Accessible Apartments (10)
- Clarksville Apartments with Garages (70)
- Clarksville Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Clarksville Apartments with Parking (98)
- Clarksville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Clarksville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (62)
- Clarksville Dog Friendly Apartments (154)
- Clarksville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Clarksville Luxury Apartments (177)
- Clarksville Pet Friendly Apartments (155)
- Oak Grove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hopkinsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dickson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Millersville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- White House Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (424)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Clarksville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Clarksville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clarksville?
Located on the Cumberland River, Clarksville, Tennessee is a town of all trades. Clarksville calls itself “Tennessee’s Top Spot” due to its high elevation; however, it’s not just the altitude that makes this city stand out.
Clarksville is no sleepy southern town. In fact, due to its history (home to the first newspaper in Tennessee) and climate (gets a bit hot here in the summer), Clarksville is full of adventure. Are you ready to begin yours? See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Clarksville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.