196 Apartments for rent in Providence, RI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Providence (18)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Providence (32)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Providence (13)
- Providence Accessible Apartments (5)
- Providence Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Providence Apartments with Garages (13)
- Providence Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Providence Apartments with Parking (104)
- Providence Apartments with Pools (6)
- Providence Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Providence Furnished Apartments (16)
- Providence Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- East Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cranston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Warwick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Attleboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Tiverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Norton Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Providence?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Providence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Providence?
Providence, Rhode Island.
Providence is the capitol of Rhode Island and was one of the first cities ever established in the US. Even though it’s old, it’s relatively small with a population of 171,909, but very densely populated as is typical of older cities along the east coast of the US. But, when you factor in neighboring areas (including south Massachusetts) it quickly becomes the 37th largest metropolitan area in the country. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Providence offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Providence. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Providence can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.