31 Apartments in Providence
- Providence Accessible Apartments (5)
- Providence Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Providence Apartments with Garages (15)
- Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (63)
- Providence Apartments with Parking (80)
- Providence Apartments with Pools (6)
- Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Providence Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Providence Furnished Apartments (16)
- Providence Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Pawtucket Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warwick Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cumberland Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Attleboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woonsocket Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plainville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Coventry Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Norton Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bellingham Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Providence?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Providence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Providence?
Providence, Rhode Island.
Providence is the capitol of Rhode Island and was one of the first cities ever established in the US. Even though it’s old, it’s relatively small with a population of 171,909, but very densely populated as is typical of older cities along the east coast of the US. But, when you factor in neighboring areas (including south Massachusetts) it quickly becomes the 37th largest metropolitan area in the country. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Providence renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.