120 Furnished Apartments for rent in Providence, RI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Providence (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Providence (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Providence (2)
- Providence Accessible Apartments (5)
- Providence Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Providence Apartments with Garages (13)
- Providence Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Providence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (72)
- Providence Apartments with Parking (104)
- Providence Apartments with Pools (6)
- Providence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (64)
- Providence Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Providence Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- East Providence Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pawtucket Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cranston Furnished Apartments (2)
- Warwick Furnished Apartments (4)
- Woonsocket Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newport East Furnished Apartments (13)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (65)
- Wakefield-Peacedale Furnished Apartments (3)
- Norwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Providence?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Providence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Providence?
Providence, Rhode Island.
Providence is the capitol of Rhode Island and was one of the first cities ever established in the US. Even though it’s old, it’s relatively small with a population of 171,909, but very densely populated as is typical of older cities along the east coast of the US. But, when you factor in neighboring areas (including south Massachusetts) it quickly becomes the 37th largest metropolitan area in the country. See more
Furnished apartments in Providence can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Providence as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.