Find More Rentals By
- Brookhaven Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (30)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Parking (44)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Pools (30)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Brookhaven Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Brookhaven Furnished Apartments (9)
- Brookhaven Luxury Apartments (4)
- Brookhaven Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Chamblee, GA Apartments (42)
- North Druid Hills, GA Apartments (15)
- Doraville, GA Apartments (12)
- Dunwoody, GA Apartments (38)
- Sandy Springs, GA Apartments (101)
- North Decatur, GA Apartments (14)
- Druid Hills, GA Apartments (10)
- Scottdale, GA Apartments (5)
- Decatur, GA Apartments (52)
- Tucker, GA Apartments (21)
- Clarkston, GA Apartments (9)
- Peachtree Corners, GA Apartments (30)
- Vinings, GA Apartments (8)
- Norcross, GA Apartments (19)
- Atlanta, GA Apartments (1107)
- Belvedere Park, GA Apartments (49)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Oglethorpe University?
The average rent for an apartment near Oglethorpe University is $1,900.