610 Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (38)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (94)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (137)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (236)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (203)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (94)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (248)
- Jersey City Co-Living Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (197)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (202)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Bayonne Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Kearny Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
- North Bergen Apartments with Balconies (20)
- West New York Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Balconies (6)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Jersey City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Jersey City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jersey City?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Jersey City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.