122 Apartments in Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem Accessible Apartments (26)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Garages (35)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Parking (73)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Pools (48)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Winston-Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Winston-Salem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Winston-Salem Luxury Apartments (154)
- Winston-Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (109)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clemmons Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bermuda Run Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Thomasville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- High Point Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Summerfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greensboro Apartments with Balconies (118)
- Spencer Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Salisbury Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Winston-Salem?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Winston-Salem?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Winston-Salem?
Small-town Southern charm and big city industry: Winston-Salem, North Carolina is the double city that packs a punch. Founded in the 1850s and 1750s respectively, Winston and Salem were officially joined in 1913 and keep their colonial heritage to this day. The town may be most well known for its industrial contributions, being home to such well-known companies as Reynolds American (Camel cigarettes), Wachovia Bank & Trust, Hanes clothing company, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts. In addition to ...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Winston-Salem renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.