112 Apartments for Rent in Blaine, MN with Pools
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (8)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (10)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mounds View Apartments with Pools (1)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fridley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Brighton Apartments with Pools (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Pools (6)
- Lino Lakes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Blaine?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Blaine?
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Blaine means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Blaine could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.