1,488 Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Affordable Apartments (2)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (50)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Richfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (19)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (23)
- Savage Apartments with Pools (12)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (22)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (5)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Pools (89)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Pools (7)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Eagan Apartments with Pools (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bloomington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bloomington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bloomington?
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bloomington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.