220 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Plymouth (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Plymouth (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Plymouth (7)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (34)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (37)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (25)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (5)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Wayzata 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Hope 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maple Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Minnetonka 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Crystal 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Golden Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hopkins 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. Louis Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Robbinsdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Brooklyn Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Plymouth was ranked the number one place to live in CNN Money in 2008. The Massachusetts settlers had bad luck of the draw.
What makes this city so popular among the experts? First, the population Goldilocks’ dream come true: not too big and not too small (it's just right). With a population of close to 80,000 residents, Plymouth has a homey feel with the attractions of a large city. It’s the seventh largest city in Minnesota, yet it doesn't feel overcrowded. The second reason is its location. Plymouth has many highways running through it, allowing for easy access to Minneapolis and major attractions. The third reason is its beauty. Located near central Minnesota where nature reigns, Plymouth boasts a number of lakes, trees, and parks. It is home to Medicine Lake (Plymouth's original name), which is the largest lake in the county. If you love to boat, fish, or canoe, you'll feel right at home here. Plymouth draws in boaters and anglers from all over the state and beyond. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Plymouth provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Plymouth. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.