1,387 Apartments for rent in Eden Prairie, MN with Garages
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Parking (27)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Eden Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (12)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (26)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (10)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Garages (7)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (34)
- Excelsior Apartments with Garages (3)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wayzata Apartments with Garages (4)
- Savage Apartments with Garages (5)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (46)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Eden Prairie?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Eden Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eden Prairie?
We dare you to find a place more pleasantly named than Eden Prairie (don't say Pleasantville – too creepy). We actually double dog dare you to find a city that has a delightful name and actually lives up to it (don't say Awesomeburg – doesn't exist). You see, Eden Prairie isn’t just whimsically named, it also was named “One of the best places to live in 2006” and then claimed first prize in 2010.
Where is this aptly named, magical Minnesota city? Why, just a few miles southwest of the Twin Cities. Featuring rolling hills, 125 miles of biking, hiking, and running trails, Eden Prairie isn’t an action packed party city, but it is home to the Minnesota Vikings (and many NFL players), a ton of Fortune 500 companies, and a well-to-do, growing metropolis.
Eden Prairie has a simple slogan of “Live. Work. Dream.” (Unlike Awesomeburg which is “Eat, Drink, Sleep”). All of these things are easy to do in this city filled with fantastic housing options, great neighborhoods and schools, public art projects, and copious outdoor activities – even in winter. The city runs the liquor concessions in Eden Pairie - the money benefits the city and the product benefits the night of many a resident. If you need a little break from all the working and dreaming, head over to the Eden Prairie Liquor. The profit margins are slim and the temptations are fat.
Now, let’s see just exactly where you will be living…
Having trouble with Craigslist Eden Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Eden Prairie apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.