2,559 Apartments for rent in Richfield, MN with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Richfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Richfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (13)
- Richfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Richfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Richfield Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (36)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Garages (228)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (38)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Eagan Apartments with Garages (20)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Garages (11)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Savage Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Richfield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Richfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richfield?
"One and all we’ll recall. That we’ll never let her standards fall, for we’re proud as we can be R-I-C-H-F-I-E-L-D." (-Richfield High School song)
Richfield, MN is awfully hot considering that temperatures are below freezing for several months out of the year. Sure, it’s cold here, but balmy weather isn’t everyone’s favorite thing – or at least it doesn’t matter half as much as a good job. There are plenty of good jobs in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Only 13% of the residents stay in Richfield all day, most of them commuting to another part of the metro region. Yet they find that Richfield is a great place to come home to at the end of a long work day.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richfield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Richfield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.