2,275 Apartments for rent in Apple Valley, MN with Garages
- Apple Valley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Parking (16)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Pools (7)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Apple Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Apple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Eagan Apartments with Garages (19)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Lakeville Apartments with Garages (14)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosemount Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (27)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (15)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Savage Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Apple Valley?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Apple Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Apple Valley?
The annual Apple Valley Freedom Days event lasts about a week around July 4th and showcases sports, fireworks, and parades. This festivity powerfully illustrates the vibrant atmosphere that comes and goes in Apple Valley. When that atmosphere needs to arrive, it comes out with a bang!
The name would seem to suggest that Johnny Appleseed stopped by this region during his travels. That's actually very possible. Regardless, you have to try the apples while you are here. The Apple Valley sloppy Joe is arguably the world's best too. Yet it's not all about apples and sloppy Joes. This town within the Twin Cities region is home to 49,084 people, and that number has been steadily increasing. That's a sign Apple Valley does more than sloppy Joes and apples right. Of course, the cider's nice too. The bottom line, though, is that Apple Valley provides a sweet blend of delicious nature, charming innovation, and the sizzling comforts of home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Apple Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apple Valley apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.