1,432 Apartments for rent in Eagan, MN with Garages
- Eagan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Eagan Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Eagan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Eagan Apartments with Parking (22)
- Eagan Apartments with Pools (10)
- Eagan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Eagan Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Eagan Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Garages (15)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Garages (13)
- Rosemount Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (18)
- Richfield Apartments with Garages (14)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Garages (2)
- St. Paul Apartments with Garages (123)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Eagan?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Eagan?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eagan?
Having trouble with Craigslist Eagan? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Eagan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.