1,107 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Balconies
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (21)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lakeville Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Burnsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Burnsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.