849 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bloomington (11)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (46)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (26)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (28)
- Richfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Burnsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Edina 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Savage 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- St. Louis Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Hopkins 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Minneapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments (252)
- Apple Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Eden Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Eagan 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bloomington?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Bloomington?
How expensive are studio apartments in Bloomington?
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bloomington are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bloomington near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bloomington that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.