3,073 Short-term Apartments for rent in Bloomington, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Affordable Apartments (2)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (40)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (50)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (25)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Richfield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Short-term Apartments (11)
- Edina Short-term Apartments (10)
- Savage Short-term Apartments (2)
- St. Louis Park Short-term Apartments (20)
- Hopkins Short-term Apartments (2)
- Minneapolis Short-term Apartments (90)
- Apple Valley Short-term Apartments (4)
- Eden Prairie Short-term Apartments (12)
- Eagan Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Bloomington?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Bloomington?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bloomington?
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Bloomington takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.