151 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Troy, MI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Troy (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (4)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (7)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (2)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (17)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (21)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (8)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (4)
- Troy Luxury Apartments (29)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Clawson 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Rochester Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Berkley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rochester 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Sterling Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Oak Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Troy?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Troy?
How expensive are studio apartments in Troy?
2 bedroom apartments in Troy are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Troy near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Troy that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.