789 Apartments for rent in Severn, MD with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (14)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (22)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (6)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Gambrills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Odenton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Elkridge Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Linthicum Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Jessup Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Arbutus Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Severn?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Severn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Severn renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.